Move hacked Joomla site to new host and update version
This involved transferring a Joomla 2.5 site from Godaddy to Siteground, removing malware, restoring hacked Joomla source, repair of corrupt database, migration to Joomla 3, and installing additional security measures to keep the site secure.
Highly recommended, extremely fast turnaround and a very professional service. Nice Job, Well Done!
This project involved migrating a Joomla 1.5 website to Joomla 3.6.5 and consisted of the following;
- Updating the existing site to the last Joomla 1.5 version
- Creating a new Joomla 3.6.5 website
- Importing users, content, and media
- Recreating the non compatible site template with a responsive Joomlart template
- Creating a custom stylesheet
- Replacing obsolete extensions
- Creation of a custom form with Googe reCAPTCHA
- Implementation of SEF URL's
- Installation and configuration of dynamic html and xml sitemaps, along with SEO tools integrated with Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Adding security measures to keep the site secure
- Settig up an automated daily backup system, backing up the site files, and database, and retaining backups for seven days
- Removal of the old site
Good work, on schedule, and on budget, Thanks!