Joomla Community Builder CB subs expert help
This was a Joomla membership site using Community Builder, CB Subs, Jdownloads and Virtuemart providing online courses. It needed everything updating, including Joomla migration from version 1.5 to 2.5, a replacement template, the payment gateway, and content access rights restoring.
They know Joomla! and CB subs very well indeed and I would definately recommend them. Based in the UK so I had none of the usual communication problems that I had with previous developers. Very responsive (I have tried lots of developers previously who have not been able to manage their workload as Andrew seems able to do).
This project involved migrating a Joomla 1.5 website to Joomla 3.6.5 and consisted of the following;
- Updating the existing site to the last Joomla 1.5 version
- Creating a new Joomla 3.6.5 website
- Importing users, content, and media
- Recreating the non compatible site template with a responsive Joomlart template
- Creating a custom stylesheet
- Replacing obsolete extensions
- Creation of a custom form with Googe reCAPTCHA
- Implementation of SEF URL's
- Installation and configuration of dynamic html and xml sitemaps, along with SEO tools integrated with Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Adding security measures to keep the site secure
- Settig up an automated daily backup system, backing up the site files, and database, and retaining backups for seven days
- Removal of the old site
Good work, on schedule, and on budget, Thanks!