Experienced Joomla developer
This project involved performing a full security and software audit, along with an update plan which included the following work;
- Implementing a backup system.
- Creating a test environment.
- Removing and replacing obsolete extensions.
- Updating the EF3 template framework and template to EF4 including implementing multiple component and module overrides.
- Updating all extensions including migrating Ohanah to the latest version.
- Updating the Joomla version from 3.7.5 to the latest version.
- Adding additional extensions.
- Replacing external embedded content
- Adding extra security to the site.
- Implementing an ongoing support and maintenance system
- Providing support to the web development team
Amazing work! Highly recommended...
This was a full website rebuild, replaced the inadequate site with modified Joomla core files and no documentation with a fresh Joomla installation, imported users and content from databases, installed a RocketTheme template and Gantry Framework, Community Builder, and CB Subs to manage users, membership and subscriptions to allow different users to access premium content and online video sessions.
It was a pleasure working with them and I'll certainly work with them again. Their professionalism, technical knowledge, communication and ability to adhere to stated schedules is excellent. By far the best contractor that I've worked with and would recommend that anyone who needs a competent and dedicated contractor, work with them.