Experienced Joomla developer
This project involved performing a full security and software audit, along with an update plan which included the following work;
- Implementing a backup system.
- Creating a test environment.
- Removing and replacing obsolete extensions.
- Updating the EF3 template framework and template to EF4 including implementing multiple component and module overrides.
- Updating all extensions including migrating Ohanah to the latest version.
- Updating the Joomla version from 3.7.5 to the latest version.
- Adding additional extensions.
- Replacing external embedded content
- Adding extra security to the site.
- Implementing an ongoing support and maintenance system
- Providing support to the web development team
Amazing work! Highly recommended...
This job involved removing malware, database repair, restoring hacked Joomla source, migrating the sites to adequate and secure hosting,updating the Joomla version, along with the template and all extensions, implementing additional site security measures, along with automated daily site backups.
Wow you sure know your stuff, well done, I had two other contractors spend a week between them trying to fix my sites, I've no idea how you did it in less than ten hours, and fully document the fixes, many thanks, will use you again, Awesome!!.