Website Hosting Services
Joomla Expert to Analyze and Resolve Issues with Joomla Website
This involved fully auditing a Joomla website and the hosting, including a security audit, extensions included SH404SEF, JSitemap Pro, EasyBlog, RSForm Pro and-Google Structured Data, fixing some redirect issues, and producing a report with recommendations.
Andrew completed my job in a timely manner and really helped me understand what I was doing wrong and how to fix it. Thanks!
This project involved migrating a Joomla 1.5 website to Joomla 3.6.5 and consisted of the following;
- Updating the existing site to the last Joomla 1.5 version
- Creating a new Joomla 3.6.5 website
- Importing users, content, and media
- Recreating the non compatible site template with a responsive Joomlart template
- Creating a custom stylesheet
- Replacing obsolete extensions
- Creation of a custom form with Googe reCAPTCHA
- Implementation of SEF URL's
- Installation and configuration of dynamic html and xml sitemaps, along with SEO tools integrated with Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Adding security measures to keep the site secure
- Settig up an automated daily backup system, backing up the site files, and database, and retaining backups for seven days
- Removal of the old site
Good work, on schedule, and on budget, Thanks!