Website Hosting Services
We are extremely flexible, we understand that requirements differ from customer to customer, and can supply or recommend our tried and tested solutions.
We fully understand hosting requirements, web server configurations, firewalls and security, and the consequences of inadequate hosting, and have successfully migrated and secured several hundred websites.
Select from our standard solutions or we can create a custom package that best suits your needs, from one or two websites, to virtual private servers, dedicated servers, and beyond. We have servers in the United Kingdom, Europe, and the USA and typically uptime is greater than 99.9 percent. We can also recommend shared hosting for you, which we can configure, manage and provide as little, or as much support as required.
For a free no obligation consultation to discuss your hosting requirements CONTACT US
This project consisted of transferring a Joomla e-commerce site to new hosting and involved the following;
- Producing a migration plan
- Transfer of Joomla website, and email accounts to suitable hosting
- Creation of a new Joomla 3 site on PHP 7
- Creation of a new responsive Joomla template to replace the obsolete template
- Replacement of obsolete Joomla extensions
- Importing content, modules, and media from the old site.
- Implementing SEF URL's and adding redirects as required.
- Implementing additional security measures
- Adding Google recaptcha to contact forms,
- Adding a sitemap and Google Analytics
- Optimising the site and hosting for page delivery performance
- Implementing automatic daily backups
- Transfer of email and accounts to the new hosting
- Integrating the site into our support and maintenance system
Very fast and efficient service whilst paying great attention to detail, responsive with great communication, highly recommended and it's great to finally have my site up to date and in safe hands. Thanks!.
This involved fully auditing a Joomla website and the hosting, including a security audit, extensions included SH404SEF, JSitemap Pro, EasyBlog, RSForm Pro and-Google Structured Data, fixing some redirect issues, and producing a report with recommendations.
Andrew completed my job in a timely manner and really helped me understand what I was doing wrong and how to fix it. Thanks!
We have been hosting Joomla! sites since it evolved as a fork of Mambo in 2005, we fully understand the requirements, and the consequences of not using adequate hosting.
Siteground is the best shared host optimized for Joomla sites, we have located several hundred sites there over the last ten years or so, and tried at least another 20 hosts before we discovered Siteground.
We often transfer sites from inadequate hosts, remove malware, infected files, clean up infected databases, and then transfer them to Siteground.
If ever there's an issue the Siteground free technical support is outstanding, more often than not it's instant. Siteground also have an extensive knowledgebase which is very useful especially if you are new to hosting.
This involved developing an existing newly built website, migration to a new host, performing a security audit, updating the Joomla version and all extensions, adding additional security to the site, producing the layout, implementing contact forms with Google reCAPTCHA, along with a membership subscription system to restrict access to content, making the site responsive and mobile friendly using CSS and implementing automatic daily backups of the site files and database.
All the Joomla development needed for my website was so fast and effective. Andrew demostrated he is highly experienced and I recommend his services to anyone needing trustworthy website support.
Servers are protected with a maintained firewall with an up to date block list of known attack sites, along with automated virus and malware scanning.
Prices start at $25 per month including a dedicated IP address, and our premium continuous website monitoring service which tests website availability from multiple locations once every minute, retains logs for a year, and downtime notification email to your email address as well as our support team.
This involved backing up a site, performing a security audit, updating the Joomla version and all extensions, adding additional security to the site, implementing Google reCAPTCHA on contact forms, and making the site responsive and mobile friendly using CSS.
Good work, and very good and fast Communication.
Servers are configured with a maintained firewall with an up to date block list of known attack stes, along with automated virus and malware scanning.
For new projects you can can use a provider of your choice, or we can recommend one depending on your location and requirements.
This involved backing up a site,transferring to a new host, performing a security audit, updating the Joomla version and all extensions, and adding additional security to the site.
It was a great experience to work with Andrew. We will definitely hire him again for projects based on the joomla cms because he is very skilled in this field. Communication and availability was great.
This project involved installing a Joomla site backup from Windows hosting on Linux hosting which presented all kinds of problems which were resolved, the work included;
- Database repair and midification
- Virus scanning files, cleaning up and restoring damaged files
- Replacing spaces in filenames with underscores
- Resolved issues with uppercase and lowercase characters caused by the Windows environment
- Updating the database with new filenames
- Removing and replacing obsolete extensions.
- Updating the template framework and template including theme customisation.
- Updating all extensions.
- Updating the Joomla version from 2.5.22 to 3.8.5
- Adding additional extensions.
- Adding extra security to the site.
- Implementing automatic daily site backups.
I had no idea this site originated on a Windows Server, great job, thanks for fixing all of the problems so fast