Google Google reCAPTCHA is a free service that protects your website from spam and abuse. reCAPTCHA uses an advanced risk analysis engine and adaptive CAPTCHAs to prevent automated software from engaging in abusive activities on your site. It does this while letting your valid users pass through with ease.
This project involved performing a full security and software audit, along with an update plan which included the following work;
- Implementing a backup system.
- Creating a test environment.
- Removing and replacing obsolete extensions.
- Updating the EF3 template framework and template to EF4 including implementing multiple component and module overrides.
- Updating all extensions including migrating Ohanah to the latest version.
- Updating the Joomla version from 3.7.5 to the latest version.
- Adding additional extensions.
- Replacing external embedded content
- Adding extra security to the site.
- Implementing an ongoing support and maintenance system
- Providing support to the web development team
Amazing work! Highly recommended...