Plesk is a web hosting platform with a hosting control panel that enables you to set up re-seller accounts, hosting accounts for websites, secure online data storage, and mail servers. Most of the configuration can be accessed via the GUI including, name servers etc, DNS, PHP, Apache and Nginx configuration. We are very experienced with Plesk, and use it on a daily basis with multiple sites that we maintain on both virtual and dedicated servers.
This project involved migrating a Joomla 1.5 website to Joomla 3.6.5 and consisted of the following;
- Updating the existing site to the last Joomla 1.5 version
- Creating a new Joomla 3.6.5 website
- Importing users, content, and media
- Recreating the non compatible site template with a responsive Joomlart template
- Creating a custom stylesheet
- Replacing obsolete extensions
- Creation of a custom form with Googe reCAPTCHA
- Implementation of SEF URL's
- Installation and configuration of dynamic html and xml sitemaps, along with SEO tools integrated with Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Adding security measures to keep the site secure
- Settig up an automated daily backup system, backing up the site files, and database, and retaining backups for seven days
- Removal of the old site
Good work, on schedule, and on budget, Thanks!