The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a EU-wide regulation that controls how companies and other organisations handle personal data. It is the most significant initiative on data protection in 20 years and has major implications for any organization in the world, serving individuals from the European Union.
To give people control over how their data is used and to protect "fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons", the legislation sets out strict requirements on data handling procedures, transparency, documentation and user consent.
Any organization must keep record of and monitor personal data processing activities.
Use our free online GDPR compliance check and get an audit report.
This project involved migrating a Joomla 1.5 website to Joomla 3.6.5 and consisted of the following;
- Updating the existing site to the last Joomla 1.5 version
- Creating a new Joomla 3.6.5 website
- Importing users, content, and media
- Recreating the non compatible site template with a responsive Joomlart template
- Creating a custom stylesheet
- Replacing obsolete extensions
- Creation of a custom form with Googe reCAPTCHA
- Implementation of SEF URL's
- Installation and configuration of dynamic html and xml sitemaps, along with SEO tools integrated with Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Adding security measures to keep the site secure
- Settig up an automated daily backup system, backing up the site files, and database, and retaining backups for seven days
- Removal of the old site
Good work, on schedule, and on budget, Thanks!