Secure your site with an SSL Certificate
Secure your site with an SSL Certificate A Secure Sockets Layer - or SSL - certificate is a web security protocol and essential for protecting your site visitors' sensitive data against fraud and identity theft.
We can provide, manage and install SSL Certificates to secure your site SSLs guard data by providing encryption (scrambling of data to prevent tampering during transmission) and validation (verification of the business behind the website)
SSL certificates come in different levels of security, depending on the level of protection and security features you need. Often, these features are obvious - Site Seals, HTTPS, and the "green bar" are all visual indicators of a protected site - other times, the security is behind-the-scenes. No matter what level you choose, SSL protection reassures visitors that your site is safe, leading to greater customer trust and increased reliability for your business or brand.
CONTACT US for a free no obligation consultation to discuss your SSL requirements.
This project involved migrating a Joomla 1.5 website to Joomla 3.6.5 and consisted of the following;
- Updating the existing site to the last Joomla 1.5 version
- Creating a new Joomla 3.6.5 website
- Importing users, content, and media
- Recreating the non compatible site template with a responsive Joomlart template
- Creating a custom stylesheet
- Replacing obsolete extensions
- Creation of a custom form with Googe reCAPTCHA
- Implementation of SEF URL's
- Installation and configuration of dynamic html and xml sitemaps, along with SEO tools integrated with Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Adding security measures to keep the site secure
- Settig up an automated daily backup system, backing up the site files, and database, and retaining backups for seven days
- Removal of the old site
Good work, on schedule, and on budget, Thanks!