Joomla 4.3.4 Released
The Joomla! Project is pleased to announce the bug fix release of Joomla 4.3.4
This release continues Joomla 4’s high standards in accessible web design, highlighting Joomla's values of inclusiveness, simplicity and security into an even more powerful open-source web platform.
Bug fixes and Improvements with 4.3.4
- Archived articles's page is not fully accessible
- Wrong language strings for table column title for the list
- Color field is missing the onchange attribute (advanced layout)
- reintroduce lost access for ACL changes
- Asset validation for child templates is broken
- Empty filter for workflow stage in the featured articles (missing context)
- Authorization header fix
- Error on PHP 8 for field groups
- Notice when the plugin is disabled
- Fix error page rendering with unclosed Output buffers
- Fix Chinese tokenisation
- filter CSS classes validation missing for some fields (warning if people are using the menu icon field for other than classes)
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click or press here for full release information.
CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.
It's extremely important to keep your Joomla installation, and extensions up to date to minimise the risk of your site being compromised, you should also check that you are not using vulnerable extensions by visiting Joomla! Vulnerable Extensions List.
We manage, maintain, and update hundreds of Joomla sites, to discuss your Joomla website update and website maintenance needs or anything web related contact us via our contact form CONTACT US