Joomla! 4.2.9 Released
Joomla! 4.2.9 is now available. This is a Bug Fix release for the 4.x series of Joomla!
This release continues Joomla 4’s high standards in accessible web design and brings exciting new features, highlighting Joomla's values of inclusiveness, simplicity and security into an even more powerful open-source web platform.
Bug fixes and Improvements with 4.2.9
- A change in the htaccess.txt with a new post installation message
- Resetting a password is logged now
- The URL to contact VCF is fixed
- Images with @ in filename are displayed correctly
- Login feedback if user do not have offline access
- Mail template fix "reply to"
- Admin login - set max width on image
- Several subform fixes
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click or press here for full release information.
CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.
It's extremely important to keep your Joomla installation, and extensions up to date to minimise the risk of your site being compromised, you should also check that you are not using vulnerable extensions by visiting Joomla! Vulnerable Extensions List.
We manage, maintain, and update hundreds of Joomla sites, to discuss your Joomla website update and website maintenance needs or anything web related contact us via our contact form CONTACT US