Joomla! 4.2.6 Released
Joomla 4.2.6 is now available. This is a bug fix release for the 4.x series of Joomla.
This release continues Joomla 4’s high standards in accessible web design and brings exciting new features, highlighting Joomla's values of inclusiveness, simplicity and security into an even more powerful open-source web platform.
With Joomla 4.2.6, we have new and improved features for bloggers and authors, web designers, extension developers and web agencies.
Bug fixes and Improvements with 4.2.6
- Fix upgrade fatal error with repeatable fields
- Fix Content - Email Cloaking removes CSS from Link
- Fix logout redirect error on multilingual site
- Verify that the alias is unique before batch move
- Add PHP 8.2 to PHP version check plugin
- Fix: subform fields do not display in user profile
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click or press here for full release information.
CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.