Joomla! 3.9.26 Released
Joomla 3.9.26 is now available.
This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 2 security vulnerabilities and contains more than 30 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.26?
Joomla 3.9.26 includes 2 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
-  Low Severity - Low Impact - Escape xss in logo parameter error pages (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.25)
-  Low Severity - Low Impact - Inadequate filters on module layout settings (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.25)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fix caching issues after rebuilding update sites #33040
- Allow to configure load balancer/reverse proxy setting #32866
- Fix loosing extra query parameter for update sites #32862
- MySQL and MariaDB compatibility fixes #32605
- Fix frontend create article permission #32470
- Update CodeMirror to 5.60.0 #32926
- Addional PHP 8 improvment #32767
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.
It's extremely important to keep your Joomla installation, and extensions up to date to minimise the risk of your site being compromised, you should also check that you are not using vulnerable extensions by visiting Joomla! Vulnerable Extensions List.
We manage, maintain, and update hundreds of Joomla sites, to discuss your website update and website maintenance needs submit a ticket on our helpdesk and we will get back to you with the available options. SUBMIT TICKET