Joomla! 3.9.22 Released
Joomla 3.9.22 is now available.
This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which contains over 25 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.22?
Joomla 3.9.22 addresses several bugs, including:
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Contact component: Fix for the category filter results #30413
- Page Break: Fix for the page break title when the title attribute is after the class #30519
- Privacy Request: Fix the token check when removing data via a privacy removal request #30479
- Multilanguage: Display an error when the URL language code is saved as empty #30496
- Multilanguage: Force lowercase for url language code #30485
it GitHub for more information about this issue.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.
It's extremely important to keep your Joomla installation, and extensions up to date to minimise the risk of your site being compromised, you should also check that you are not using vulnerable extensions by visiting Joomla! Vulnerable Extensions List.
We manage, maintain, and update hundreds of Joomla sites, to discuss your website update and website maintenance needs submit a ticket on our helpdesk and we will get back to you with the available options. SUBMIT TICKET