Joomla! 3.9.2 Released
Joomla 3.9.2 is now available.
This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 4 security vulnerabilities and contains over 50 bug fixes and improvements.
What’s new in Joomla 3.9.2?
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Stored XSS in mod_banners (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.9.1)
- Low Priority - Core - Stored XSS in com_contact (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.9.1)
- Low Priority - Core - Stored XSS issue in the Global Configuration textfilter settings (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.9.1)
- Low Priority - Core - Stored XSS issue in the Global Configuration help url (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.9.1
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fixes for states in com_finder (#23194), com_banners (#23193), com_messages (#23192), com_users notes (#23191)
- Removal of the Caching field in the languages (#23174), syndicate (#23166), random image (#23165), and login modules (#23152)
- Editors API extended #23224
- Menu Item Alias type: Redirection is optional #23278
- com_media: Normalisation of uploaded file names (#23259)
- Code cleanup and namespacing
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.
It's extremely important to keep your Joomla installation, and extensions up to date to minimise the risk of your site being compromised, you should also check that you are not using vulnerable extensions by visiting Joomla! Vulnerable Extensions List.
We manage, maintain, and update hundreds of Joomla sites, to discuss your website update and website maintenance needs submit a ticket on our helpdesk and we will get back to you with the available options. SUBMIT TICKET