Joomla! 3.9.12 Released
Joomla 3.9.12 is now available.
This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses one security vulnerability and contains over 30 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.12?
Joomla 3.9.12 includes one security vulnerability fix and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in logo parameter of default templates (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.11)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fix for minyear and maxyear in the calendar #26119
- Handle Google Font weights and styles in Protostar #25976
- Fix user session on mssql server #23213
- Protect SQL servers by adding pause mechanism to cli finder indexer #13502
- Fix Imagelist custom field default image #26352
Visit GitHub for more information about this issue.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.
It's extremely important to keep your Joomla installation, and extensions up to date to minimise the risk of your site being compromised, you should also check that you are not using vulnerable extensions by visiting Joomla! Vulnerable Extensions List.
We manage, maintain, and update hundreds of Joomla sites, to discuss your website update and website maintenance needs submit a ticket on our helpdesk and we will get back to you with the available options. SUBMIT TICKET