Joomla! 3.9.1 Released
Joomla 3.9.1 is now available.
This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla including over 40 bug fixes and improvements.
What’s new in Joomla 3.9.1?
Joomla 3.9.1 addresses several bugs and improvements, including:
- Fix for the automatic title option of the Latest Actions admin module #22925
- Com_privacy: Redirected to the privacy request form after login #22927
- Update to TinyMCE 4.5.9 #22879
- Performance improvement for the category and tag managers #22117
- Fix for the delete module positions issue #22935
- Preventing the System Privacy Consent plugin from running when logging out through a menu item #22939
- Content - Page Break plugin: Possibility to use a template override for Previous/Next pagination #22932
- Fix navigation to the first page in pagination when SEF is off #23042
- System - User Actions Log plugin: Removal of the number of days limitation #23084
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.
It's extremely important to keep your Joomla installation, and extensions up to date to minimise the risk of your site being compromised, you should also check that you are not using vulnerable extensions by visiting Joomla! Vulnerable Extensions List.
We manage, maintain, and update hundreds of Joomla sites, to discuss your website update and website maintenance needs submit a ticket on our helpdesk and we will get back to you with the available options. SUBMIT TICKET