Joomla! 3.8.7 Released
Joomla! 3.8.7, the latest releases of the 3.x release series is now available.
This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla including over 70 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in Joomla 3.8.7?
Joomla 3.8.7 contains several bug fixes and improvements, including:
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Various backend improvements for multi language websites (admin menus and associations)
- CodeMirror editor updated to 5.35.0 #19809
- Allow absolute or relative URLs for redirects #19942
- Improved handling of read-only field data in com_fields #20068
- Highlight all matching text in Smart Search results #20019
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.
It's extremely important to keep your Joomla installation, and extensions up to date to minimise the risk of your site being compromised, you should also check that you are not using vulnerable extensions by visiting Joomla! Vulnerable Extensions List.
We manage, maintain, and update hundreds of Joomla sites, to discuss your website update and website maintenance needs submit a ticket on our helpdesk and we will get back to you with the available options. SUBMIT TICKET