Joomla! 3.8.3 Released
Joomla! 3.8.3, the latest releases of the 3.x release series is now available.
This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which includes over 60 bug fixes and improvements.
Joomla 3.8.3 addresses several bugs, including:
- Support for multiple download sources on update servers (AKA download mirrors) #18926
- PHP 7.2 Compatibility fixes
- Update TinyMCE 4.5.8 #18574
- Multilingual Associations component: reduce the number of duplicate queries #18544
- [com_fields] Multilanguage: fixing display of fields when the item concerned is set to ALL #18536
- Eliminate crippling performance of content search plugin for large sites with custom fields #18915
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US fora free proposal to update your site.
It's extremely important to keep your Joomla installation, and extensions up to date to minimise the risk of your site being compromised, you should also check that you are not using vulnerable extensions by visiting Joomla! Vulnerable Extensions List.
We manage, maintain, and update hundreds of Joomla sites, to discuss your website update and website maintenance needs submit a ticket on our helpdesk and we will get back to you with the available options. SUBMIT TICKET