Add Search Engine Friendly URL's
If you want a page to be discovered you need to include descriptive text and keywords in the URL itself, so they are understandable by people, and are of great value in the search engine optimization (SEO) process.
Good webite hierarchy is an effective method of accomplishing this economically, and simply organizing your content into descriptive categories, and subcategories is good practice.
If you look at te URL of this page, you will see it's https://realvisioninternet.com/additional-website-functionality/add-search-engine-friendly-url-s , it's non SEF version is https://realvisioninternet.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69 which is totally meaningless.
All is not lost if you don't have a good website hierarchy in place with structured content, this can be corrected, we offer a friendly, professional service CONTACT US to discuss your URL's and content requirements, and find a solution.
This project involved performing a full security and software audit, along with an update plan which included the following work;
- Implementing a backup system.
- Creating a test environment.
- Removing and replacing obsolete extensions.
- Updating the EF3 template framework and template to EF4 including implementing multiple component and module overrides.
- Updating all extensions including migrating Ohanah to the latest version.
- Updating the Joomla version from 3.7.5 to the latest version.
- Adding additional extensions.
- Replacing external embedded content
- Adding extra security to the site.
- Implementing an ongoing support and maintenance system
- Providing support to the web development team
Amazing work! Highly recommended...