Add Search Engine Friendly URL's
If you want a page to be discovered you need to include descriptive text and keywords in the URL itself, so they are understandable by people, and are of great value in the search engine optimization (SEO) process.
Good webite hierarchy is an effective method of accomplishing this economically, and simply organizing your content into descriptive categories, and subcategories is good practice.
If you look at te URL of this page, you will see it's https://realvisioninternet.com/additional-website-functionality/add-search-engine-friendly-url-s , it's non SEF version is https://realvisioninternet.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69 which is totally meaningless.
All is not lost if you don't have a good website hierarchy in place with structured content, this can be corrected, we offer a friendly, professional service CONTACT US to discuss your URL's and content requirements, and find a solution.
This project involved migrating a Joomla 1.5 website to Joomla 3.6.5 and consisted of the following;
- Updating the existing site to the last Joomla 1.5 version
- Creating a new Joomla 3.6.5 website
- Importing users, content, and media
- Recreating the non compatible site template with a responsive Joomlart template
- Creating a custom stylesheet
- Replacing obsolete extensions
- Creation of a custom form with Googe reCAPTCHA
- Implementation of SEF URL's
- Installation and configuration of dynamic html and xml sitemaps, along with SEO tools integrated with Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Adding security measures to keep the site secure
- Settig up an automated daily backup system, backing up the site files, and database, and retaining backups for seven days
- Removal of the old site
Good work, on schedule, and on budget, Thanks!